Jai Satchitanand Friends!
Many a times it happens in your day-to-day life that you become
angry or lose your temper. Sometimes, you don't show your anger but
inside you feel angry and that comes out later in your behavior
with that person in form of speech or action. For example, when you
come across that person, you don't speak properly with them, let
them down, or upset them in one way or another.
Anger not only burns YOU from inside but also HURTS the feelings
of others. Anger is a weakness.
Did you ever wonderwhy do you get angry?Dadashri says that many
a times, we get angry:
- Because we don't get our own way.
- When somebody insults us through either their behavior or
- When the other person doesn't understand our view point.
- When we can't comprehend a situation.
- Because we have bound negative opinions for that person and
based on those opinions, we often become angry on that person for
There are several other reasons due to which we get angry. As a
result, differences of opinion arise.What are the results of
anger?Do you know? Dadashri explains that anger can result in the
- You can bind karmas of revenge for your next life.
- You hurt others and no-one in your surrounding will like to be
- It could ruin your health.
- You become weaker and the person you got angry on becomes
stronger if they don't retaliate.
What can you do to become free of anger?
Dadashri has given us a magical eraser -"Pratikraman"to become
free from anger. Pratikraman is simple. All we have to do is ask
for forgiveness from the God within the person we hurt through our
We should try to understand the viewpoint of others and avoid
conflicts by trying to resolve differences instead of getting angry
and being upset. We should not force our viewpoint on others, nor
should we keep negative opinions in our minds for others. We can
wash all of these off with Pratikraman.
So friends, try to use the magic eraser of pratikraman whenever
you feel angry and try to resolve your anger by using one of
Dadashri's keys above.
:: Ripple Effects of