Friends, have you ever wondered what the shape of the universe is? How many other worlds are there? Are there any differences amongst the different worlds? Let us learn more about this universe that we live in.
The whole universe is shaped like a man standing with his legs apart and with both his hands on his waist.
The upper world
• The top most part of the upper world is called Siddha Kshetra. Infinite Siddha Bhagwans(all the beings that have attained moksh) reside in Siddha Kshetra.
• Siddha Kshetra is the connecting point between 'lok' (where the six eternal elements exist)and 'alok'(where there is only space).
• Below Siddha Kshetra, there are twelve types of heavens. Those living beings who have high merit karmas from their past lives get birth in heaven as celestial beings(devs and devis).
The middle world
In the middle world, there are fifteen worlds where human beings like us live. There are five worlds called Bharat Kshetra. Planet Earth is one of the Bharat Kshetras. Five worlds called Mahavideh Kshetra and five worlds called Airavat Kshetra.
Differences between these worlds:
• In both Bharat Kshetra and Airavat Kshetra, Tirthankar Bhagwans are present only for a specific time period. In Mahavideh Kshetra, Tirthankar Bhagwans are always present.
• Simandhar Swami is one of the 20 Tirthankars currently present in Mahavideh Kshetra. He has an obligation (runa nu bandhan) towards the living beings of Bharat Kshetra. We can reach Simandhar Swami by acquiring the knowledge of the Self via Akram Vignan.
The Lower world
There are seven hells in the lower world. Those living beings who have more demerit karmas in their past lives get birth in hell (narak).
This is the structure of the universe. Friends, did you know that it is possible to be free from all these worlds and attain permanent bliss in Siddha Kshetra! By doing darshan of current living Tirthankars in Mahavideh Kshetra, we can attain moksh (permanent bliss). To be born in Mahavideh Kshetra in our next life, we need to make strong our intention of wanting to attain moksh.
Don't forget to visit:
A special video - Tour to Mahavideh
Satsang clip- Who is the living God?
Book World- Tour to Mahavideh