Friends, do you like peace and quiet? What happens when you quarrel with your family or friends? There is no peace in the house! Similarly, as long as there are quarrels, differences of opinions & differences in religion, there can never be peace in the world. So how about having a temple where there are no such differences amongst all religions? A temple where it is possible for all to experience peace?
Trimandir! That’s what we have! Come…let’s take a virtual tour of this temple & get to know about it!
What is a Trimandir?
This temple has three temples together; one of Lord Simandhar Swami, one of Lord Krishna and one of Lord Shiva.
• It does not belong to any one particular religion! A revolutionary step taken by Param Pujya Dadashri where the Lords of three major religions are brought together under one roof. This is a totally different type of temple.
• It is impartial (‘Nishpakshpati’). As the Trimandir does not belong to any particular religion, it removes the differences amongst religions.
• Prejudice get dissolved- Param Pujya Dadashri’s intention behind this Trimandir is that whenever people enter this temple and pay their obeisance/ reverence to all the Gods one after another, their prejudice for different religions gets dissolved. If these sorts of temples are built everywhere, then peace and happiness would definitely prevail in the world.
Benefits of Trimandir Darshan
• Experience blessings and spiritual energies from the Gods & Goddesses
• Nishpakshpati darshan will cleanse matbhed bhav ( divisive intent of ‘mine versus yours’)
• Gain great benefit for spiritual progress – sincere devotees can become free from suffering and worries, and progress towards Self-realization and ultimate liberation (moksha)
Param Pujya Dadashri dreamed of a time when 24 Trimandirs would be constructed. There are currently thirteen Trimandirs located in Adalaj, Rajkot, Bhuj, Godhra, Vadodara, Morbi, Surrendranagar, Amreli, Anjar, Bhadran, Dada Darshan, Vasna and Chalamali.
The fourteenth one is being opened at Jamnagar( Feb 2019) and the fifteenth one will be ready in Mumbai later in 2019.