How can a hot summer vacation be turned into an awesome and active adventure? Well a dynamic fun filled summer camp can magically do this! 2017 summer brought lots of cool stuff for kids in the summer camps which were held across 15 different centers (Simcity, Surat, Bharuch, Baroda, Mumbai, Bhuj, Gandhidham, Rajkot, Jamnagar, Bhavnagar, Valsad, Mehsana, Ankleshwar, Morbi & Surendranagar) within India and had about 4240 participants who enjoyed this value based camp.
Most amazing facts about this year’s camps are:
• Kids have outnumbered in almost all camps by 30 to 50% as compared to the last year
• For the first time an international Summer camp was held in Dubai with 33 participants.
The camps were designed in such a way that the children get to learn various keys of happiness given by Pujya Dadashri. The main topics were humility and how to resolve conflicts. This was explained to them through:
1) The simile of a traffic light where
• Red light means stopping yourself before conflicting with others
• Yellow light means waiting for a while
• Green light means going ahead and do pratikraman
2) Craft activity – making of a pen stand to highlight the above steps of the traffic light.
3) The real life incidences of Sir APJ Abdul Kalam, Amitabh Bachan, Sachin Tendulkar. How their humility led them to achieve success in life.
4) Snakes and ladders game, which showed the advantages of humility and disadvantages of being arrogant.
5) Science experiments which teaches the less ego you have the more you reach the top.
Spiritual activities like aarti, prayers, and yoga sessions were also held. Overall the experience was unforgettable for kids.